Honest And Effective Personal Injury Lawyers in New London, CT
Our firm is dedicated to helping those who have suffered serious injuries in such situations as:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Accidents involving cars, trucks and other types of motor vehicles are one of the most common sources of serious injuries.
- Medical malpractice — Doctors and other healthcare professionals make mistakes. We create the accountability people need and secure essential compensation when malpractice leaves you or a loved one injured.
- Workplace accidents — We assist injured workers in pursuing compensation through the workers’ compensation system, as well as through third-party claims.
- Accidents involving dangerous or defective products — When products malfunction or are dangerous by design and people are injured, the manufacturers need to be held accountable.
- Child abuse — An abused child may carry physical and emotional scars for years to come. Proper compensation can help ensure that child has access to the help he or she needs.
- Sexual abuse — For those who suffered sexual abuse, we can help you pursue compensation that could help you through your recovery.
- Premises liability — When you have been injured on someone else’s property because of their negligence, you deserve to be compensated.
- Federal tort claims — Accidents on federal property such as Naval Submarine Base New London or which were caused by a federal employee acting in his or her duties as a federal employee have a different case than the typical personal injury situation.
- Longshore, harbor workers and seamen — The Jones Act and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) offer very specific protections to workers injured on our navigable waters and harbors
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving New London And Throughout Connecticut
Everyone deserves highly effective representation after being seriously injured in an accident. Holth & Kollman, LLC, can help you secure the full compensation your case deserves. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 860-447-0331 or contact us online.
We only collect attorney’s fees if we obtain compensation for you.
58 Huntington Street
New London, CT 06320
MAP & DIRECTIONS