Dedicated To Serving Our Clients For More Than 45 Years
Honest And Effective Personal Injury Lawyers in New London, CT
The personal injury lawyers at Holth & Kollman, LLC may be able to help you if you have been injured in New London, Connecticut. Holth & Kollman, LLC, has been serving the needs of the injured for more than 45 years. Our firm knows the courts and our communities. We work hard to help people secure all of the compensation to which their injuries entitle them. We know how important it is to get every dollar your case is worth, because a successful recovery may depend on it.
Our firm understands that the aftermath of an accident can be stressful for both victims and families. You may have become disabled as a result of an accident, may not be able to return to work, and may be facing high medical expenses as a result. Accidents can impact every aspect of your life. Holth & Kollman, LLC are accident lawyers in New London, CT who understand the unique challenges that accident victims face.
You may be wondering what your case is worth and may be wondering whether the settlement you have been offered from insurance is fair. Holth & Kollman, LLC are accident lawyers in New London, Connecticut who work closely with personal injury victims and their families. Our lawyers can review all details of your case to estimate how much your case might be worth. We can identify negligent and responsible parties. And finally, we can help you navigate the claims process, either by negotiating with insurance companies or by demanding compensation from negligent parties. Have you been injured in New London, CT? Do you have questions about your rights and next steps? Reach out to Holth & Kollman, LLC today. Our personal injury lawyers in New London, CT may be able to help.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer in New London, CT May Be Able to Help You
A personal injury lawyer in New London, CT may be able to help you by evaluating your case, helping you understand what your case is worth, and fighting for your rights either inside or outside of court. If you’ve been injured in New London, CT, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, rehabilitation, and more. But you may also be able to receive compensation for your future medical bills and future lost wages as well. Pain and suffering damages can compensate you for losses that can’t always be measured by bills alone. Holth & Kollman, LLC are personal injury lawyers in New London, CT that can help you.
Our firm is dedicated to helping those who have suffered serious injuries in such situations as:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Accidents involving cars, trucks and other types of motor vehicles are one of the most common sources of serious injuries. When other drivers break the law or are negligent behind the wheel, victims and their families may be able to seek damages, either directly from negligent parties or from their insurance companies. Holth & Kollman, LLC, personal injury lawyers in New London, CT can help.
- Medical malpractice — Doctors and other healthcare professionals make mistakes. We create the accountability people need and secure essential compensation when malpractice leaves you or a loved one injured.
- Workplace accidents — We assist injured workers in pursuing compensation through the workers’ compensation system, as well as through third-party claims. If your workers’ compensation claim has been denied, Holth & Kollman, LLC are accident lawyers in New London, CT who may be able to appeal your denied claim.
- Accidents involving dangerous or defective products — When products malfunction or are dangerous by design and people are injured, the manufacturers need to be held accountable.
- Child abuse — An abused child may carry physical and emotional scars for years to come. Proper compensation can help ensure that child has access to the help he or she needs.
- Sexual abuse — For those who suffered sexual abuse, we can help you pursue compensation that could help you through your recovery.
- Premises liability — When you have been injured on someone else’s property because of their negligence, you deserve to be compensated.
- Federal tort claims — Accidents on federal property such as Naval Submarine Base New London or which were caused by a federal employee acting in his or her duties as a federal employee have a different case than the typical personal injury situation. While it can be more difficult to pursue a claim against the government, it is not impossible. If you have been hurt in this way, it may be important to have a personal injury lawyer like Holth & Kollman, LLC on your side.
- Longshore, harbor workers and seamen — The Jones Act and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) offer very specific protections to workers injured on our navigable waters and harbors
We help individuals who have been injured in a range of settings and situations. Different cases may require different kinds of strategies to pursue compensation. Furthermore, you may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages under the law. Contact Holth & Kollman, LLC, personal injury lawyers in New London, CT today to learn more about the next steps you can take.
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving New London and Throughout Connecticut
Holth & Kollman, LLC understand the unique needs of accident victims and their families. We know how devastating a sudden injury or accident can be. We are personal injury lawyers in New London, CT here to help.
Everyone deserves highly effective representation after being seriously injured in an accident. Holth & Kollman, LLC, can help you secure the full compensation your case deserves. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 860-447-0331 or contact us online.
We only collect attorney’s fees if we obtain compensation for you. Contact us today for a free case evaluation for an honest assessment of the next steps you can take. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Let Holth & Kollman, LLC, accident lawyers in New London, CT help you.
58 Huntington Street
New London, CT 06320
MAP & DIRECTIONS